Vibration energy harvesting is an interdisciplinary research area, which requires substantial synergy among very diverse expertise from both the academic and industrial communities. The 2nd International Conference on Vibration and Energy Harvesting Applications (VEH 2019) aims to create an effective platform for both the domestic and global researchers, on which they can share the latest information on the development of the related technologies, have in-depth discussions, and build up friendships and collaborations across the disciplinary boundaries.
VEH 2019 will be carried out in a single session style for more effective information sharing and discussions among experts from different disciplines. All innovative research ideas and results on the mechanical design and dynamics, power management circuits and systems, MEMS technology, and self-powered IoT applications are welcome to the VEH 2019 conference.
- Mechanical structures
- Vibration damping and control
- Smart materials and structures
- Nonlinear structural dynamics
- Metamaterials for EH
- Circuits and systems
- Power management circuits for EH
- Integrated circuit designs for EH
- Electromechanical joint dynamics
- System designs
- MEMS/NEMS for EH
- Vibration/Resonance MEMS
- Self-powered sensors and actuators
- EH for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Ocean energy harvesting
- EH for biomedical applications
- EH from human motions, gusts, fluids, etc.
- 2019-07-21 Photo gallery is released.
- 2019-07-15 VEH 2019 is successfully concluded.
- 2019-07-14 VEH 2019 opens. About 140 people attend the conference.
- 2019-06-30 The full Program Book is released.
- 2019-05-20 Registration opens.
- 2019-03-28 Student Poster Competition is announced.
- 2019-03-28 Paper submission deadline is extended to April 15th.
- 2019-01-15 Conference homepage is launched.