Venue & Date
The conference will be held in the School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University (No. 393 Huaxia Middle Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China) during July 13-15, 2019
会场地址：上海市 浦东新区 华夏中路393号 上海科技大学 信息学院
- From/To Pudong International Airport 浦东机场 (30 min, about 90 CNY)
- From/To Hongqiao International Airport 虹桥机场 / High-speed train Hongqiao Station 高铁虹桥站 (45 min, about 130 CNY)
- Line 13 (Exit 4 or 5, Zhongke Rd. Station 中科路)
- Line 2 (Exit 3, Jinke Rd. Station 金科路) — Pudong Bus No. 58 (浦东58路)
- Pudong International Airport <-> Longyang Rd. Station (then by 10 km taxi to ShanghaiTech Campus)
- Ruyi Smart Hotel 如意智慧酒店 (about 1 km away, 电话预订021-61651111，报上海科技大学，享协议价含早498元/晚)
- Aloft Hotel 雅乐轩酒店 (about 500 m away near the Metro Line 13 Zhongke Rd. Station 地铁13号线中科路站)
- Jinjiang Inn 锦江之星 (about 1.5 km away)
- 秋林阁酒店(上海张江店) (about 1.7 km away)
- ZTE Hotel 中兴和泰酒店 (about 2.3 km away)
- Parkyard Hotel 博雅酒店 (about 4 km away near the Metro Line 2 Zhangjiang Hi-Teck Park Station 地铁2号线张江高科站)
- Evergreen Laurel Hotel 长荣桂冠酒店 (about 4 km away near the Metro Line 2 Jinke Rd. Station 地铁2号线金科路站)
Chinese visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the Chinese visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory. The Chinese visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type.
To travel to China, you may request a tourist (L) visa by submitting travel reservation information only. The applicant shall provide evidence on his financial capability of covering the traveling expenses in China, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/ region after leaving China. Typically nothing else is needed and it is the simplest and fastest visa.
Foreigners who intend to go to China for non-commercial exchanges, study tours, sports, and other non-business activities may apply for F visa. For detailed information please ask the embassy/consulate visa offices. Some information is available online.
To make your trip to China an easy and pleasant one, you are kindly advised to consult the local Chinese Embassies or Consulates-General first for travel information. They will readily help you go through the necessary procedures.
Typically to apply for a Chinese visa, the following items are needed:
- A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entirely blank page available for the visa;
- One Visa Application Form of the Peoples Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant;
- One recent, 2 inches full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photocopy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted);
- Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China;
- Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate near you.
ShanghaiTech University (Zhangjiang Campus)
ShanghaiTech is a young resource-rich university with a modern residential campus in the heart of Shanghai Pudong’s Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park. With an academic focus on STEAM research, ShanghaiTech is committed to carrying out China’s national development strategy and nurturing the next generation of innovative scientists, inventors,
With the backing and support of the Shanghai Municipal Government and China Academy of Science, ShanghaiTech’s five schools and three research institutes seek cutting-edge solutions to address the challenges that China and the world is facing in the fields of energy, material, environment, human health, and artificial intelligence.